Education Officer of ESN Poland
Education Officer is a dedicated ESN volunteer whose main area of activities are higher education, youth policy and mobility. Their goal is to make mobility programs more recognisable and transparent, especially the Erasmus+ program. They team up with the National Agency of the Erasmus+ Program and other institutions dealing with the topic of internationalization and mobility. Education Officer is also a spokesperson for international students and important national stakeholders.
Duties of Education Officer:
- Being a spokesperson of ESN Poland for national education;
- Cooperation with right national stakeholders for youth education and mobility incl. the National Agency of the Erasmus+ Program (Foundation for the Development of the Education System), Polish Council of Youth Organizations and Eurodesk;
- Participation in conferences, seminars and trainings organised by stakeholders;
- Supporting ESN International in activities in the area of education and youth policy
- Promoting research projects of ESN;
- Cooperation and sharing good practices with other Education Officers of ESN International;
- Supervision over Local Mobility Ambassadors - Local Education Officers (LEO);
- Organising trainings for Local Mobility Ambassadors.
Local Education Officer
Local Education Officer is an ESN member interested in higher education, youth policy and mobility. A volunteer who has knowledge about the Erasmus+ Program and is willing to share it and help Polish and international students. Local Education Officer is cooperating closely with International Relations Office of the university.
Duties of Local Education Officer:
- Helping students who are doing or planning to do any scholarship within the Erasmus+ Program;
- Running an information campaign about laws and duties of students doing internships and studying abroad;
- Informing students about rules of the new Erasmus+ Program;
- Promoting educational mobility of students through organising informational meetings, mobility fairs and information points;
- Promoting ESN research projects amongst Polish and international students;
- Close cooperation with university’s IRO;
Many students struggle with finding a work place abroad which would accept them for an Erasmus+ internship. ESN created a platform - ErasmusIntern.org (http://erasmusintern.org/) which gathers offers of companies as well as profiles of people looking for an foreign internship.
If you are looking for for an foreign internship or you are willing to offer one - create your account on the platform.
Sign Up | Login
ErasmusIntern.org platform is a part of a project carried out by ESN in cooperation with European Commission. Its goal is to improve availability and quality of international internships as well as increasing awareness of such possibilities for young adults.