1. What does ESN mean to you?
ESN is a place for me where the impossible becomes possible! I met many amazing people here. Thanks to being in ESN I got to know myself better, I became more open to the needs of other people, but also gained a sense of mission in my life. ESN is my motivator for continuous development and new challenges!
2. How did your ESN adventure start?
At the start I was only a Mentor. Soon I found out that I should join ESN. At the beginning ESN was an activity in my free time. Later I got fully involved in it’s work.
3. How did ESN change your life? Why have you joined it?
I joined ESN because I was looking for development opportunities and wanted to do something productive with my spare time. ESN changed everything in my life. My perception of myself, of life, but also of people around me has changed. I have learned many skills that I use in everyday life.
4. If you were an ESN project, what would you be?
Definitely SocialErasmus! I love helping others. The joy that SocialErasmus give me is indescribable.
5. #FunFact about a life in ESN.
During my first platform with ESN, while I was still a fresher I helped to steal a mascot
6. Did you go on the Erasmus+ exchange? / What is the most interesting experience you had so far?
I will go on my Erasmus exchange in the future
7. What inspires and motivates you the most?
I draw inspiration from the observation of other people who have achieved a lot in life. I am motivated by the progress that I see in my own and other people's actions.
8. Favourite place in the world?
It’s very hard to choose anything. am a traveller and I like exploring new places on the globe
9. Did ESN help you discover some things you didn’t know you were good at?
Yes! I would never have thought that I would be able to do so many incredible things and cope with all of them at the same time. As it turns out I can be a very organised person.